Makeover Time

Okay!!! I got up this morning feeling like it is time for a MAKEOVER.  Ladies, I know we all go through our stages where we might feel like we are in a rut and have to get out and usually we begin by doing a all over makeover.  I am talking about hair, makeup, maybe a new outfit or two and/or accessories to jazz up what you already have in the closet.  So I found some hairstyles that I personally like, what do you think?







I am actually feeling the first style something simple doesn't take a lot of work but neither does the last one so I am torn, but anyway!
I have never really been a makeup person - give me some Carmex and I am out the door but I do want to experiement with a VERY basic clean look with some color on the eyelids similiar to this.....



Okay, last but not least, I have to wrap up this pretty little package.  Okay so going along with my simple yet chic look (remember I have four children to hustle off to school) I put this look together...




and I can't forget my BODY MAGIC to help look on point!!!!



Go to polyvore to put together your own looks!!!!!
When I get my look together I will come back and post a picture, look out ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts