Melanie Fiona - It Kills Me



I know you all have probably heard this song on the radio, and I am really late....
but I actually listened to the words of this song and was disappointed in the lyrics.

I am not sure which direction she was going with it, she wanted to leave
but just needed him in her life so bad that she was willing to tolerate foolishness....

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies

I know when love is involved it is alot harder to think rationally but it is time to own some responsibility.... 
I have learned people will treat you only how you allow them to, if your going to be a repeat offender then something has got to give.... but this is my blog and my opinion...lol!!!

Overall, Melanie Fiona does have a beautiful voice I just hope these are experiences that have now been learned from.

Be Blessed and Enjoy your Day!

Comments

Popular Posts