Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself!!!!

I have been gone for sometime and quite honestly when I first decided to blog I had no idea things in mylife would change and become hectic. First, I would like to apologize to my followers that did not see any content from me. Whether or not you were expecting any, I have alway prided myself as an individual who makes every effort to complete all tasks. Secondly, I sort of let myself down for not sticking with my own personal journey of finding ME! Mind, Body, and Soul as my header states. So, as my title say "Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself". I am a wife, mother, daugther, sister, friend and many others, but those are just titles. I am journalizing to finding out who I was created to be, what is my contribution to this world, what is in my destiny? I have questioned myself about these things many times and as I get older my desire to know the answer nags me.

I would love to share my thoughts, experiences, trials and triumphs with you all and hope you stick around!

Peace and Blessings

Comments

Popular Posts