Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care

Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care

I came across this awesome website dedicated to curly natural hair. I am assuming it is all ranges of curly hair and the host of the site has some really pretty, shiny, healthy looking hair. It is a reflection of where I hope to be someday within my own natural hair journey. I still have many battles I am a trying to overcome but I know with patience (my vice) I will have the healthy, thick hair I am hoping for.

I literally sat for 2 hours just reading all the contributing stories from other naturals, and began to feel that I am not alone and many of my hair struggles others have overcome them, yay!!! So, anyway I have saved this to my favorites and hope you will enjoy CurlyNikki.com as well!

Peace and Blessings

Comments

Popular Posts