It's a New Year

Wow!!! it is a New Year and I know I am so late but what else is new. I haven't been able to be consistent with this blogging thing but I am hoping that will change. There are some major changes occuring in my life and boy what a relief. When I created this blog I wanted to share my journey of finding out who I was, and what my purpose was in life but somehow whenever you begin to focus in on you, distractions always appear. I am thankful for those distractions because somehow they have led me right back to where I need to be. I hope to get some followers some day but if that never happens I know this cleansing of the mind and soul will do me some good. And when I am finally that women GOD has created me to be, I can say to myself - "well done".

Peace and Blessings until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts