Time

The one thing you can never get back is TIME!  How I wish I could go back to the summer of '86 as a little girl in Brooklyn eating Italian icee's and playing in the water from the broken fire hydrant. Or the time in Germany at the last school dance before my mother would be stationed @ Fort Bragg - me and my friends had a blast that night. 

The one thing similair about these moments were the happy memories that still linger in the back of my mind.  While there are happy memories there are also sad and painful memories that no matter how badly I try to forget also took place at a specific time and is forever in the catalog of memories.  I can't go back to '86 to that little girl again, but I can use this time to create more of those feelings.

As a continue to grow into the woman GOD has create me to be I recognize just how valuable time is.  Some moments I have wasted and squandered away, other times were put to good use.  But, when all is said and done I hope I use my time on this earth wisely and enrich the life of someone so no more of my time is spent in vain.

"Thank you GOD for the 34 years you have blessed me with and I pray you allow me more time to fulfill my purpuse and live in the destiny you have for me also granting me the wisdom to use this time wisely.

Amen

Comments

Popular Posts